The Metamorphosis Group, Inc., TMG is seeking a driven, innovative Application Developer for a Key Task Order role. Who will be successful in this position? An experienced cloud developer who is able to support our IC customer in architecting, developing and modernizing applications that fully leverage hybrid clouds. He/she will provide innovative ideas for a variety of customer projects at the forefront of IT modernization and cloud technology adoption. Excellent communication skills are a “must have” when communicating with technical and/or non-technical stakeholders in application development, infrastructure, and security domains. He/she will be able to support a large, complex enterprise program with a “mission first” attitude in an Agile/DevOps environment. He/she will have familiarity developing applications that use containers, microservices, serverless programming, and cloud services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud native services from AWS.
- Provide deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns, and programming.
- Define application architectures that provide security, scalability, fault tolerance and optimal performance.
- Make recommendations to share best-practice knowledge and improve internal processes across the organization.
- Transform monolithic applications to a more modular, open architecture using Agile development as part of an Agile/ DevOps team.
- Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent experience is acceptable
- 10+ years of experience with architecting and building application using cloud native services from AWS
- 10+ years of experience working in an Agile/DevOps process
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities and a strong work ethic with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to thrive in a team/collaborative environment
- Ability to function at a fast pace with multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational, time-management, verbal communication, and written communication skills
- Experience with architecting and developing mission-critical applications operating in production environment in AWS
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience with .NET framework, including .NET Core
- Experience developing RESTful and messaging-based services/APIs
- Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity with IC enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience with Serverless programming
- Experience with AI/Machine Learning
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Certifications in AWS
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, such as office equipment.
Can troubleshoot basic computer or communication issues. Able to perform pivot tables and advanced functionalities. Master at Excel/similar spreadsheets. General office equipment and programs, such as MS Office or Adobe products.
TMG is the proud recipient of the Employer Support of Guard and Reservists by the SECDEF.
TMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
US Veterans Preferred