Software Developer/System Software
TS/SCI Full Scope POLY REQUIRED
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with FSP
Potential for Teleworking:
Qualified U.S. Veterans preferred and encouraged to apply!
The Sponsor develops applications to support medical, business and security services. The Sponsor requires Contractors to provide development and systems engineering support towards delivery of a physical security application, O&M support for this application once developed, and O&M support to more than 30 applications within the Sponsor's portfolio. The Sponsor uses Agile methodology to plan and execute work.
The Sponsor immediately requires a team of Contractors to provide development and systems engineering support for delivery of a physical security application, O&M support for this application once deployed, and O&M support to more than 30 applications within the Sponsor portfolio. Development of the physical security application shall include moving data into C2S, developing a new user interface, modifying application workflow architectures, and improvements to stability/performance. Application development shall use the Sponsor’s defined technical stack and Agile methodology. The Contractor shall manage and track user stories through the Sponsor’s JIRA site. Development shall use the Sponsor’s approved technology stack. The Contractor shall work closely with existing resources on this contract, to include Systems Engineers, Testers, Service Desk, Information Systems Security Engineers, UI/UX Engineers, Software Engineers, and Database Developers. All priorities shall be managed by the Sponsor's Project Manager.
1. Demonstrated experience with UI/UX concepts with Angular and accessibility standards, such as outlined in the ODSS Style Guide.
2. Demonstrated experience with full life-cycle software development with the ability to identify, mitigate, troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems (JAVA Persistence API).
3. Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of enterprise level web applications using Java, creating web applications, using Spring, utilizing annotations and using Eclipse or IntelliJ. 4. Demonstrated experience automating test scripts using Selenium or JUnit.
1. Demonstrated experience working as part of a team utilizing the agile development methodology.
2. Scrum Master certification.
3. Demonstrated experience working within the Sponsor’s environment.
4. Web services' experience using REST API for Java applications with the ability to return data in JSON and XML format from stateless requests.
5. Demonstrated experience with unit testing/writing test scripts.
6. Demonstrated experience with MS Windows client/server administration.
7. Demonstrated experience with the transition of legacy systems to new technologies with a focus on how processes and the corresponding data are impacted.
8. Demonstrated experience working with Oracle and SQL.
TMG is the proud recipient of the Employer Support of Guard and Reservists by the SECDEF.
TMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer