Must have TS/SCI clearances
- no exceptions. U.S. Citizens only! U.S. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
W2 Full-Time position with benefits - 1099s and B2B are not permitted
General Qualifications of Personnel
: A typical successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Operate basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Possess strong demonstrated briefing skills.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a high stress, time sensitive environment.
- With all labor categories, previous experience in the SOF community relevant to the specific labor category is highly desirable.
Imagery Analyst shall perform high level/expert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex solutions to requirements. Imagery Analyst shall have operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems. Imagery Analyst shall have briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments. Imagery Analyst shall be proficient in utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. Candidates must perform at a highly proficient level on core Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) analysis and Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation with recent, hands on experience. Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively work, individually or as a member of a team, and take the lead on select tasks as required. Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute without looking at the keyboard. The Government reserves the right to test typing skills during the SV process.
Experience and Education Requirements
A typical successful candidate should have the following attributes: A minimum of three years of hands-on GEOINT Analytical experience within DOD or the Intelligence Community. Three (3) years of technical experience. At least two years of experience within the past three years with GEOINT exploitation tools such as SOCET GXP, ArcGIS and MAAS. At least two years of experience with GEOINT analysis, GEOINT production, intelligence architecture, intelligence databases, quality control, and training. Military personnel who have two years of hands-on FMV analysis experience within the JSOC automatically meet the minimum requirement.
– typically six years hands-on IMINT and/or FMV analysis and production experience out of the last eight years. Candidates will be expected to fully comprehend the duties of and potentially deploy as an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Tactical Controller (ITC).
- Individuals who have performed in the following commands with MOS as follows will be considered:
Army - 35G (Imagery Analyst)
Navy - 3910 (Imagery Analyst, C School)
Air Force - 1N1 (Imagery/Geospatial Intelligence Analyst)
Marines - 0241 (Imagery Analyst)
: Deployment to Afghanistan on occasional basis. Must be able to have or obtain Visa.
Early promotional opportunities. Relo assistance may be considered for the right candidate(s).
Note: May be required to pass a polygraph test, depending on customer-specific needs.
TMG is a proud recipient of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserves (ESGR)!
TMG is an equal opportunity employer.