Must have active TS/SCI clearances
- no exceptions.
U.S. Citizens only!
U.S. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
W2 Full-Time position with benefits - 1099s and B2B are not permitted
The FSG Analyst is responsible for performing complex and timely imagery analysis and imagery derived MASINT analysis in support of JSOTFs engaged in combat operations throughout the world. Duties include, but are not limited, to the Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of remotely sensed data such as Hyper/Multi-Spectral Imagery (HSI/MSI), Thermal/Infrared Imagery, Electro-Optical Imagery, Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR), and Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR). Based on qualifications and experience, applicants will be assessed as either Intermediate, Advanced, or Senior FSG Analysts.
Required: Minimum of six years analytical experience within DOD or a relevant non-DOD employer required, with four out of the previous six years at the operational level. Experience directly supporting military operations in both garrison and deployed environments. Shall be highly proficient in utilizing Electronic Light Table (ELT) applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. Performs and conducts quality control of advanced imagery processing and analysis to solve complex tactical intelligence problems. Proficient in integrating FSG data with other intelligence disciplines. Demonstrates a capability to interact professionally with senior members of the Command and partner organizations. Shall demonstrate a working knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases. Shall be proficient in utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. Possesses a strong understanding of collection processes and management, with a demonstrated capability to build a collection plan against a defined problem set. Shall possess advanced knowledge of sensor phenomenology and their application towards tactical intelligence problems.
They will perform full spectrum
geospatial analysis in support of complex geospatial, topographic, and imagery problem sets in support of global real-world operations. They will be required to communicate analytical assessments clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present analysis products from creative analytical techniques in an operational environment. They will use their technical expertise and experience of Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi-Spectral Imagery (MSI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and Electro-Optical Imagery to support the operational customer. They will be required to work in a dynamic fast paced environments that requires both team interaction and individual efforts. They must be experienced in interfacing with both internal and external leadership. Specifically, the Advance Full Spectrum GEOINT analyst will be responsible to fuse mutli-discipline intelligence sources to provide accurate and timely geospatial analysis in direct support of multiple geographically dispersed DoD organizations. They are the interface to the operational elements to ensure the operational commander’s goals are accomplished through the synchronization of the geospatial enterprise. They will use their knowledge and intelligence acumen to provide critical recommendations to operational decision makers. They will work the full spectrum
of the problem set utilizing advanced geospatial capabilities and techniques to complete the mission. They will be challenged daily to expand their knowledge and understanding of operational application of geospatial practices with multiple disciplines.
- Top Secret Clearance AND meet the requirements of DCID 6/4
- Minimum of six years of analytical experience within DOD or relevant non-DOD employers, with four out of the previous six years of actual hands on experience
- Experience directly supporting military operations in both garrison and deployed environments
- Experience and ability to interact professionally with senior leaders of internal and external organizations
- Experience and working knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases
- Experience and proficiency utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Experience with imagery analysis and production to include a broad understanding of collection processes and management
- Experience with geospatial processing and development of new methodologies to solve complex tactical intelligence problems.
- Experience in the production of fused multi-discipline geospatial assessments
- Experience and knowledge of geospatial techniques in the Find Fix Finish Exploit Analyze (F3EA) cycle
- Working knowledge of computer scripting languages such as Python, Java Script, HTML, R, or SAS
Travel: May be required to travel overseas to Afghanistan - if so, must be able to obtain or possess Visa.
Relo assistance may be considered for the right candidate(s).
Note: May be required to pass a polygraph test, depending on customer-specific needs.
TMG is a proud recipient of the prestigious award for ESGR - Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve - signed by the SECDEF.
TMG is an equal opportunity employer.