SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR- Windows TS/SCI Full Scope POLYGraph REQUIRED
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with FSP
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Sponsor requires the support of full-time System Administrators to support ongoing technical programs with varying hours.
The Contractor shall be responsible for maintaining, scheduling, executing software and hardware upgrades, patches, and reconfigurations, identifying and troubleshooting hardware and software issues with workstations and servers, and continuous system monitoring. The Contractor shall demonstrate the ability to create and maintain detailed documentation, participate in group collaboration/project planning, and effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels within the organization. The Contractor shall be able to demonstrate the ability to create and maintain detailed documentation, participate in group collaboration/project planning, and effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels within the organization. System Administrator - The Contractor shall support a second shift schedule, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday; 1200 - 2000 or 1300 - 2100), as well as occasional off-hours support. The Contractor shall be responsible for proactively monitoring network devices, services, and servers, collection and review of network data, interacting with vendors (to include service providers), and providing end user support and resolutions. The Contractor shall demonstrate the ability to create and maintain detailed network documentation for configuration management. The Contractor shall participate in group collaboration/project planning, and effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels within the organization.
1. Demonstrated experience with Windows domain setup, group policy, and user account administration.
2. Demonstrated experience with Linux administration to include familiarity with troubleshooting network, local storage, and programs/utilities issues.
3. Demonstrated working understanding of IPtables, tcpdump, and OpenVPN.
4. Demonstrated experience with virtualization with vSphere (vCenter/ESXi hosts).
5. Demonstrated experience troubleshooting virtual machine/operating systems in virtual environments.
6. Demonstrated experience creating, updating, and executing basic scripting with batch, PowerShell, BASH, and Python.
7. Demonstrated experience with cloud service providers and administration (i.e. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
8. Demonstrated experience with automation tools, such as Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc.
9. Demonstrated experience with Cisco and Juniper networking equipment focused on maintenance and upgrades.
10. Demonstrated experience with the OSI model, particularly Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies, such as VLANs, port security, 802.1Q, IP subnets, IP routing, VRF and BGP.
11. Demonstrated experience with network security, using IPSEC and Open VPN tunneling.
12. Demonstrated experience maintaining Access Control Lists and zone based firewalls.
13. Demonstrated experience with network monitoring tools, such as Whatsup Gold, Solarwinds, etc.
14. Demonstrated experience in Network Administration focused on operational/mission-specific networks.
15. The Contractor shall use the following tools or software to complete the requirements: AWS/C2S, VMWare, CloudFormation, WSUS, Python, Ansible, Bash, Powershell, vSphere, and Ubuntu.
1. Demonstrated experience as a RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
2. Demonstrated hands-on experience with/qualifications as an AWS Solutions Architect.
3. Demonstrated experience with A+/N+/Security+.
4. Demonstrated experience with Linux, PKI certificates tools and libraries, and DevOps.
5. Demonstrated understanding of Ubuntu 14/16.
6. Certification as a RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
7. Security certification(s), such as Cisco CCNA-Security or any other CCNA and/or CISSP.
8. Juniper Certification(s) - JNCIA-SEC or any other JNCIA.